Saturday, October 23, 2010

A special guest...


My dear husband of many years has asked if he can make a special guest appearance on my blog. Apparently, he would like to relate some stories about my driving. For some reason, he finds these stories hilarious.

Yes, I have granted him special permission. But, before I let him hijack this little space, I must say a few words in my own defense.

I am actually a pretty good driver. I've had only one traffic accident in 30+ years of driving.

I just seem to have this spatial problem. The kind where I perceive that stationary objects are farther away than they actually are.

Please keep this in mind when reading his words. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Did Steve post anything yet? I can't wait to read what he has to say!! LOL! So funny, Laura~ makes me feel so normal~ I have no depth perception... I swear. Nice to know someone else has that problem... my worst one was when I drove through my garage door. suck. I just about threw up in my mouth. I'll keep checking back!

    ReplyDelete